- Deborah Overstreet, University of Maine (Farmington, ME, USA)
- Brenna Wardell, University of North Alabama (Florence, AL, USA)
- Tamy Burnett, University of Nebraska (Lincoln, NE, USA)
- Michael Buso, West Virginia University (Morgantown, WV, USA)
- Tanya R. Cochran, Union College (Lincoln, NE, USA)
- Craig Franson, La Salle University (Philadelphia, PA, USA)
- Hélène Frohard-Dourlent, University of British Columbia, Vancouver (Canada)
- Candra K. Gill, Independent Scholar, (MI, USA)
- Alysa Hornick, New York University (USA)
- David Kociemba, Emerson College (Boston, MA, USA)
- Samira Nadkarni, University of Aberdeen (Scotland, UK)
- David Simmons, University of Northampton (England, UK)
- Meghan K. Winchell, Nebraska Wesleyan University (USA)
- Kristopher Karl Woofter, Dawson College (Montréal, Québec, Canada)
Published with the support of the Association for the Study of Buffy+ and the University of Maine at Farmington. All material contained within this site is copyrighted by the identified author. If no author is identified in relation to content, that content is ©Watcher Junior, 2022. We believe images, including images altered by an artist to create a derivative artwork, and song lyrics may appear in Watcher Junior under fair use under U.S. copyright law. Such images, quotations, music and lyrics are fair use because:
- They are lower in resolution and quality than the original.
- They do not limit the copyright owners' distribution rights.
- They are being used in the context of academic analysis in a manner that contributes meaningfully to our culture.
- They represent only a tiny fraction of the whole artwork.
- They are hosted by our servers, and the Association for the Study of Buffy+ is a nonprofit organization.